Go to MAF homepage.
MAFnet radio e-mail extends MAFnet e-mail service to areas that have no telephone infrastructure. With MAFnet radio mail you can send and receive e-mail messages using High Frequency (HF) or Very High Frequency (VHF) radio equipment and radio modems. MAFnet radio e-mail is currently available in parts of:
- Democratic Republic of Congo (formerly Zaire)
- Indonesia (West Papua, formerly Irian Jaya)
For service details for each location, click on the country name above.
No MAFnet Radio E-mail available where you want to go?
Check out MAFLink’s Remote Communications Options Guide.
Need communications in a remote area? Confused about your options? Let MAFLink® help! Check out this short guide to help you evaluate your best option for remote communications.
How to Apply for Service
To receive MAFnet Radio E-mail Service, follow these steps:
- Using the links (countries) above, find the location of the hub to which you would like to apply.
- Click on the name of the country where the hub is located.
- Write to the hub administrator requesting an application. The e-mail address for each hub administrator is provided.
For more information, contact us:
P.O. Box 47
Nampa, ID 83653